Thursday, December 29, 2016

Not Resolutions but…Things To Do



While I was researching inspirational words that may help you choose and stick with your 2017 Resolutions, I came across this beautiful infographic. Then I read the article. She got it right!

Look over the infographic. Basically, she guiding us to rethink how we view Resolutions. Instead of writing up a list of things we may never accomplish and then consider ourselves failures when we fall short, the author recommends we spend each month improving ourselves in a particular way. It’s a challenge to spend the whole year cultivating good habits to replace the bad. By the end of the year, you’ll have twelve new habits that will benefit you for a lifetime.

All I can say is, I’m ready to reflect on how much more fabulous I’ll become in 2017.  Who’s with me?!


No comments:

Post a Comment